Enterprise Sales Executive
We exist to modernize the way that vendors and property managers work together. We do this by building industry-specific vendor management & procurement software that connects over 6,000 buildings & 40,000 vendors in a single marketplace. We improve efficiency & reduce cost for property managers while driving new business to vendors across the continent.
We’re one of the fastest-growing Toronto startups, a certified “great place to work,” and in 2023 recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada . VendorPM is backed by world-leading SaaS & PropTech funds, including; Bessemer Venture Partners, the former CEO of Twitter, Real Estate leaders, Prudence VC & Navitas Capital.
Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration - if you are passionate about making an impact and putting in the work to get there, you’re likely a great fit for our team!
As an Account Executive, you will leverage your sales experience and network in the Residential and Commercial Real Estate market to expand VendorPM’s solution nationwide; you will have a tremendous opportunity to drive revenue, make an impact, and work with autonomy.
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, closing deals, contract administration, and turnover to customer success for onboarding; as an AE, you will receive support from a BDR to book demos but should expect to do some prospectings as well.
- Develop new outbound prospecting strategies and optimize existing ones
- Maintain and improve CRM data quality for account management in Salesforce
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns for generating new business opportunities
- Conduct virtual and live software demonstrations and presentations.
- Represent VendorPM at Industry events to create brand awareness
- Build and maintain relationships with the C-Suite / key decision-makers within multi-family and commercial property management companies
- Work with Marketing and Sales leaders internally to develop a library of sales assets for business development and expansion opportunities with US clients (i.e., briefs, scripts, nurture programs, emails, sales enablement kits).
- You have a "land and expand" approach; when you bring on a client, you will continue to build that relationship to increase their ARR
- Occasional travel may be required.
Target Candidate Profile:
- Results driven – You are committed to meeting objectives and delivering outcomes
- Ready for a challenge – You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Consultative – you’ll become an expert on our product and prospective customers' businesses to identify opportunities to deliver undeniable value through case studies and demonstrate a clear ROI
- Resourceful – You understand and utilize the network of resources available to you and can independently formulate appropriate solutions.
You’re the Missing Piece of the Puzzle
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, selling B2B SaaS
- You have industry experience and know who’s who in the CRE sector, understand our customer's, ideally you have a built solid network in the Canadian and/or US market
- You have a track record of delivering results in a quota-driven environment
- Meet Your Fellow Problem-Solvers
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Stock Options
- Employee health insurance plan
- 3-4 weeks vacation + paid sick & wellness days
- Opportunity to make an impact and build your legacy with one of North America's fastest-growing companies
- Remote work
We believe in problem-solving as a team. So why not meet your fellow problem solvers?
We want to be a surprising and exciting place, but we also want you to know what to expect on your journey, starting with the interview process:
- Interview Process Step 1: Google Meets exploratory call with Recruiter.
- Interview Process Step 2: Interview with CEO and Director of Sales
- Interview Process Step 3: Task
- Interview Process Step 4: Final interview - presentation of the task
Please check out these short explainer videos to learn more about us!
At VendorPM, we’re committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported. We aim to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities and to create an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. Learn more about what it’s like to be an employee at VendorPM.
*US applicant will be hired under an Employer of Record Model