Sales, Data Specialist ( part time- 15hr per week-6 month contract)
As a Data Specialist at VendorPM, you will help support our Sales team by ensuring they have the information needed to pursue sales opportunities. This is an entry-level role, but a very important one. This position would be well suited to someone who has extreme attention to detail, is tech-savvy - proficient with Gsuite and various CRM platforms( bonus points if youve worked with Salesforce), operates with a sense of urgency, above all can perform data entry work with a high degree of accuracy.
This is a part-time role, 15 hours per week, and on a 6-month contract.
- Audit Data for proper record keeping
- Ensure internal process documents like our ‘BDR Playbook’ ‘AE Playbook’ and ‘Vendor and Compliance Playbook’ are kept up to date
- Ensure the Deal Desk is updated and organized
- Make updates as directed to team Dashboards
- Conduct audits to ensure salesforce records are kept up to date
- Use tools such as linkedin and zoominfo to enrich data, lead lists and sales tools
- Create compliance reports whenever necessary to send to enterprises
- Verify Certificate of Insurance on a Daily basis
- Verify worker's compensation documents on a daily basis
- Update the compliance dashboard on a weekly basis
- Implementation summary
- Delinquency summary
- Monthly Numbers
- Maintain sales-related reports (Upsell tracker, Sales lead sources, bdr metrics.. etc)
- Assist with the organization of the CRM, making sure deals are in the right stage and duplicates are taken care of
- Tracking, designing and organizing reports and databases to better suit vendor sales and compliance
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to further the needs of the sales department
Meet your fellow problem-solvers
Neel Bali, Hiring Manager: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neel-bali-47b96b149/
Keane Chang: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keanechang/
We want to be a surprising and exciting place. But we also want you to know what to expect on your journey, starting with the interview process. Here’s what getting to know us will look like:
- Interview process step 1: Google meets with the Recruiter
- Interview process step 2: Interview with the Hiring manager
Please check out these short explainer videos to learn more about us!
For property managers: https://vimeo.com/536057964
For vendors: https://vimeo.com/516330777
What's it like to be an employee at VendorPM? Learn more here
VendorPM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.