Customer Operations Coordinator
Property management is hard, particularly large-scale property management. When it comes to balancing working with vendors, managing contracts, taking bids for work, scoping and scheduling the work, and ensuring the property is kept in tip-top shape, it often takes multiple people in full-time roles. Surprisingly, this industry has yet to evolve from utilizing outdated and inefficient methods such as e-mail, spreadsheets, and pen-and-paper. If you’ve ever worked in an office building or lived in an apartment high rise that had janky elevators, wasn’t quite the cleanest, or didn’t quite seem like it was on top of general maintenance, they probably needed VendorPM’s help.
VendorPM is the first software-enabled marketplace in Canada that helps owners, property managers better work with vendors and streamline their processes through the RFQ and RFP process. This is a $400B+ market that we aim to make a difference in, hence why we have raised three rounds of funding from Tier 1 VCs. We make general maintenance easier, and provide property managers visibility into areas that might be falling through the cracks. We’re passionate about bringing this to the world, and we want you along on this journey.
Why You Will Love VendorPM?
Here, you will find a great team to help you achieve your professional goals and you will have clarity around how the work you do every day impacts the success of the company.
- Hypergrowth: VendorPM is growing exponentially having achieved 10x growth in Q1 alone, and are tracking to 3x our valuation by the end of 2022.
- Exposure to business operations within a rapidly growing start-up: You will have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with department leaders across the business.
- Growth opportunities: You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, own projects from start to finish, have access to mentorship, and take on new initiatives.
- Hybrid work model: We have a beautiful office space downtown for those who are looking for nice scenery, but can also continue to enjoy working from home. Ideally, teams are meeting in person once a week.
- Great company culture: Dedicated leadership team that is committed to helping you build your career in sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals.
What You Will Do
- Reach out to our vendor roster to support them in uploading quotes to bid jobs.
- Creating and maintaining strong ongoing relationships with clients over the phone to mitigate any negative product experiences.
- Monitoring account data and client usage info and stats with our BI tools.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Vendor/Enterprise Customer Success departments.
- Assisting with the technological advancement of the department.
- Collecting feedback from users and collaborating with Dev Team to enhance user experience
- Help manage and delegate RFQs to appropriate personnel.
- Help identify and analyze trends.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role: CS or Sales
- Able to utilize and suggest improvements in current data reporting methods and leverage customer data to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and streamline operations
- Strong analytical skills.
- Work with the product team to analyze user behavior and suggest product improvements to better service accounts.
- Understand the dynamic of both the demand and supply side of our marketplace, and ensure that CS duties facilitate smooth interactions with both user types.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience with CRM software.
- Advanced Excel skills – creating Pivot tables, VLookUp, etc.
- French as a second language is an asset
VendorPM Colleagues Also Enjoy
- Health benefits package includes medical, dental and vision, etc.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Flexible working arrangements, with the option to work from our vibrant downtown Toronto office or work remotely.
Location: Remote work with flexibility to work in-office. (Remote applicants must reside in Canada and have valid Canadian work authorization).
Meet Your Fellow Problem-Solvers
We believe in problem-solving as a team. So why not meet your future Manager now?
We want to be a surprising and exciting place, but we also want you to know what to expect on your journey, starting with the interview process:
- Interview Process Step 1: Google Meets exploratory call with Recruiter
- Interview Process Step 2: Interview with the hiring manager
Check out these short explainer videos to learn more about our services!
Curious about what working at VendorPM is like? Learn more here.
VendorPM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.